Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why "Convictions"?

I first had the idea to have a blog entitled "Convictions" because the word summarizes the things I would write about - my passions, resolutions, beliefs and aspirations. 

Then my sister showed me Hebrews 11:1 and I thought, "Hey, that's perfect!"  I have many Convictions about life, some trivial, others profound, but all are bound within the context of the great Conviction "of things unseen": my Faith.

So here I am, blogging about my Convictions.

Some of these may not seem directly linked to the Faith, but I hope that even through relating anecdotes about my life, musing on the latest novel I've read, or sharing a new recipe I've invented I will will glorify God, Who has blest me with the interests and abilities to find joy in these things. 

God bless.

No comments: